Adrian

Adrian

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poor little man

Now Adrian has been diagnosed with Croup, on top of the stomach virus. He got an injection of steroids today. So this is day three of torture for my little man :( I'm hoping he will find some comfort tomorrow. He hasn't ate anything since lunchtime on Monday. His weight is steady at 26 pounds, down from 29. If he doesn't start eating soon, I don't even want to think of what he'll go through next.

2 comments:

  1. :( for the croup sit in the bathroom with a hot shower running... and lots of loving of course! I've your interested and want to try it I have some essential oils that might help. One is called "breathe" and it could help with the croup. I also have one called "digestzen" that you could rub on his belly and it could help calm him down. Let me know and I can run them over tonight. Hope little man feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I just saw your comment. I got sick yesterday. Adrian got a steroid shot at the docs office, and he also has a prescription. He will cough a lot when he wakes up, but he's usually doing pretty well. The humidifier seems to help. I just now got him to eat for the first time in 5 days, so he's making progress! If you want, you could drop them off tomorrow. You'll have to excuse the horrendously dirty house though... Everything goes to the back burner when one of the kids are sick! Carl is also sick, and the only healthy one in the house is Angela, which is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete