Adrian

Adrian

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inapporpriate use of a toothbrush...

I've decided to start potty training Adrian. He is constantly taking off his diaper and peeing in random places. Earlier today, he decided the couch was his target. He won't wear pants, and won't wear a diaper, or underwear for that matter. So he's running around the house naked. I've heard about women potty training their children this way. Obviously he'll wear clothing in public, but at home I guess he'll just run around pantless. He's peed in his potty a few times, and he's just gotten over a stomach virus and croup, so I'm not pushing too much. I myself am still miserable, unable to breathe or taste anything, and it's not like I can take drugs to help me either. So it is a challenge so far to keep up on it. It is also a challenge to keep up with Adrian. He finds trouble about every 10.6 seconds. Like his toothbrush. He grabs it off the sink. No big deal. I then find him on the couch... scratching his butt with it... I think it's time for a new toothbrush...

No comments:

Post a Comment