Though it isn't possible now, someday, I want to attend a conference on autism. Not just any conference, but one where Temple Grandin is speaking. This woman is such an inspiration, it would be such an honor to hear her speak. She will be in Denver very soon, I wish I could go! Maybe next year! Denver is only a long road trip away!!
Denver Autism/Asperger's SuperConference
Denver SuperConference Details
Date: July 15-16, 2010
Register NOW!
Topics:
"The Way I See It" with Dr. Temple Grandin
"The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome" with Dr. Tony Attwood
"No More Meltdowns" with Dr. Jed Baker
"The Out-of-Sync Child" with Carol Kranowitz
Wow! That's an impressive group of speakers! I was lucky enough to hear Temple speak. It was over a year ago, not long after my daughter was diagnosed. I went to a one-day conference near my house. I had heard of Temple, but didn't know much about her. She was an amazing speaker! I was totally blown away. And her talk was geared to parents of newly-diagnosed kids! I learned a lot from her.
ReplyDeleteThose other speakers are really impressive as well.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete